Sunday, February 20, 2011

aal iz well

My mind is like a race again. I wanted to write a lot of things about a lot of things. I have been thinking a lot and now, it made me scared for the future.

"AAL IZ WELL"

Put your hands on your chest. Tap the part where your heart is located. Then say "aal iz well."

That is what i learned from the 3 idiots I watched the other day.

Three Idiots is an Indian film that has a very good humor, excellent story plot and very inspiring characters.The movie started with Farhan, one of the main characters, who abandoned his flight because he got a news that Rancho, his very valuable lost friend, is meeting him and Raju in the International College of Eng'g or I hope that is the meaning of ICE. They both set off to the university tower and met the Silencer, the most competitive student in their batch. Silencer came back for a revenge and wanted to show the 3 idiots how successful he is at the present. On their journey to get Rancho, Farhan told the story about their college life and how Rancho turned it up side down. With this, he showed how Rancho is a very important man.



I guess, Indian really love a great production of singing and dancing including all the costume and a bunch of participating dancer while the character is day dreaming. So classic and much like the Filipino movies.

I love the All is Well line whenever something bad came up. It is really inspiring.

1 comment:

the romantics said...

a crazy movie. hahaha! LOLz pag naaalala ko.